My photo
Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, January 27, 2011

My sweater was featured!

I can't believe it! This week was the first week I decided to link up to any linky parties and I got featured on both! What an incredible feeling!

The first was over at simply step back. Sarah has an awesome blog with great ideas for repurposing/tailoring items in your closet. And I have to give a shout-out because she's a fellow Wisconsinite.





The second feature blows my mind! I love Mandy's blog Sugar Bee: Craft Edition and she is fabulous. She does so many projects that I have added to my to-do list, has great giveaways, and was a competitor in the last season of SoYouThinkYou'reCrafty. It is sign of her genius that she made it all the way to the final two. Her link parties are huge and I can't believe that out of 300+ link-ups, she was impressed by mine. I feel honored!





This makes my week! I need to craft and knit more. I'm going to start a new project right now.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout-out! and glad I popped over here - I've been wanting to make a necklace like you showed in the post before this - I like how yours doesn't have huge flowers - very cute!

    ReplyDelete