My photo
Wisconsin, United States

Friday, March 19, 2010

Stupid Sleep

I failed today!! At everything I was planning to do...


1. I never made it to the gym this morning. I usually go at 6am, but today I decided to sleep in. Due to the fact that I was out until 2am on Wednesday night and got up early on Thursday morning, I was exhausted when my 5:55am alarm went off.


2. Sleeping in = not showering before Charley wakes up, therefore, I lounged in my pajamas all afternoon. My precious child does not allow me to shower while she is awake (she loves the bathtub! and wants to climb in too. With ALL her clothes on!). So, I have to wait until naptime, which is at 1pm. Gross! I know.


3. Because I didn't shower and sat in my pajamas all morning, I felt no motivation to do anything. No dishes, cleaning, laundry...Nothing!

Needless to say, I was finally ready to face the public at 4pm and the only thing I actually accomplished today was a trip to the grocery store. We were desperate for milk and I couldn't put it off another day! Now we've got company coming to visit and stay overnight tomorrow and I have a lot on my to-do list before they get here. Stress tomorrow? Oh yes!


All because I slept in.....
So not worth the extra 2 hours of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment