My photo
Wisconsin, United States

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Beginning

At this point in my life(almost 24 years old), I have many relationships and within them, many roles. I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, in-law, friend, confidant, cook, lover, maid, chauffeur, poopy diaper changer, and last but not least dog owner.






Some of these roles are new to me. I've only been married for 2.5 years and only 18 months ago, I became a mom for the 1st time. Each relationship/role has the ability to change us and help us to develop ourselves further. Not one of these relationships is functional 100% of the time, but I try so hard to shape each role portrayal into something that is lasting and sustainable. I can only hope that the other perspective sees it the same way.

So... This marks the beginning; my transition from child to woman. And with my compulsion for it to be perfect, it will be adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment