My photo
Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Best Moments

I love being a stay-at-home mom! Charley does so many things during the day that just make my day. If I were working and she went to daycare every day, these things wouldn't happen or I wouldn't see them. To miss them would be a disappointment as they usually turn my mood around and brighten the rest of the day. Let me show you what I mean.

On this day, she decided to get into the drawer that has the winter accesories in it. She loved putting on MY hat and MY gloves.


She loves to help with the laundry and giggles non-stop when I bury her in the basket.

Sometimes, she thinks it's funny to cover her ears and hum when I'm talking to her.

Everyday, I laugh at something. It's never dull around this house and it's keeping me young. But mostly, it's keeping me alert and on my toes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment