My photo
Wisconsin, United States

Friday, February 18, 2011

Homemade Christmas Gift #3

OMGosh! I know I'm so behind on getting this one typed up, but you know how things can get! Life can just suck all the hours out of a day.

One of our Christmas traditions is for everyone to get new, snuggly, warm pajamas.  This was the first year that it made sense to include Charley so I set about making her some pajama pants.

We only open our jammies on Christmas Eve



Christmas Morning






 And made myself some to match. I can get away with matching jammies now because she's young and I'm going to take advantage of it while I can.  My mom and I had saved the fabric from a relative's house when she passed away so these pajamas were essentially free. Just had to buy some extra elastic!

I loved Christmas morning when we woke up in our warm flannel jammies to open the rest of our presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment