My photo
Wisconsin, United States

Friday, May 7, 2010

Busy, Busy...

I know that it's been awhile since I've posted last. It's been pretty hectic around here. My parents left on vacation last Friday and I had to work for my mom. So... Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday was spent working, house-sitting, and dog-sitting. I'm back home now, but still dog-sitting until they get home on Sunday. As if having an 18-month old and a dog of our own wasn't enough, now we have another dog to care for. It's definitely been crazy around here, but it has made me realize that our dog is very well behaved.

Even more important though, this past Tuesday marked a huge day in my sweet Charley's life. It was her first day at daycare. It was only for the one day, but I was definitely anxious about her reaction to being left all day with someone who wasn't me. She was with a babysitter on Monday and I think it helped with the separation on Tuesday. It was wonderful that she was able to be babysat by a friend of mine who Charley knows and who also works at the daycare. I think I was more tense about the situation than I needed to be, but I'm glad that it's over and she did fantastic!

I did realize though that I don't want to find a job. I like staying home with my princess and feel blessed to have that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment